Recent CommentsI trust the information on Wikipedia just as much ...The topic of copyright and remix are both very rel...I agree with my fellow classmates that remixing do...I agree with Kevin. I think there is a huge differ...I think if people stop worrying about the money an...Sorry for the late comment--I read your post last ...I don't think remixing stifles creativity at all. ...
Tagsactivism advertisement advertising art blog blogging commercial community crowdfunding culture Facebook fashion foursquare future groupon hacktivism hip-hop innovation inspiration Internet Journalism location-based application marketing merchant mobile application Music music blogs MySpace network security new business model new media news Online online coupons Online dating online journalism OpenIDEO privacy remix social social media social networking Twitter Viral YouTube
March 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Reaction to Regulation: 1934 vs. Today
- Google Introduces Long-Anticipated Insurance Shopping Site
- Digital Learning Companies Falling Short of Student Privacy Pledge
- Daily Report: To Bring Virtual Reality to Market, Furious Efforts to Solve Nausea
- Alibaba Expands in Silicon Valley With Its First U.S. Data Center
- Flipkart of India, to Bolster Its Tech Credentials, Hires Former Google Executive
- Daily Report: Nextdoor Banks on Trust to Build Microcommunities
- 'American Idol' contestant wears 'the dress' on stage: Why is she doing this to us?
- You can design your own Apple Watch on this website
- Now the jury decides: Was 'Blurred Lines' homage or Marvin Gaye rip-off?
- March 6 is Take Your Action Figure to Work Day
- California firefighters rescue dog from 6-inch-wide gap between walls
- The controversial gang rape documentary India doesn't want anyone to see
- Icy hair is the hot new look for this endless winter