Recent CommentsI trust the information on Wikipedia just as much ...The topic of copyright and remix are both very rel...I agree with my fellow classmates that remixing do...I agree with Kevin. I think there is a huge differ...I think if people stop worrying about the money an...Sorry for the late comment--I read your post last ...I don't think remixing stifles creativity at all. ...
Tagsactivism advertisement advertising art blog blogging commercial community crowdfunding culture Facebook fashion foursquare future groupon hacktivism hip-hop innovation inspiration Internet Journalism location-based application marketing merchant mobile application Music music blogs MySpace network security new business model new media news Online online coupons Online dating online journalism OpenIDEO privacy remix social social media social networking Twitter Viral YouTube
May 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Lessons Google Ventures Learned From Secret
- Google Pushes Advertisers to Smaller Screens
- Daily Report: Change of the Old Guard at Cisco
- AltSchool Raises $100 Million and Plans to Open More Schools
- Daily Report: Dave Goldberg Was Lifelong Women’s Advocate
- 40 Busy Years Later, Paul Allen, a Microsoft Founder, Considers His Creation
- The Rise of Emoji on Instagram Is Causing Language Repercussions
- Want to switch careers? DKNY PR Girl has some tips for you.
- Genius idea turns Albert Einstein's handwriting into a font
- Nothing sets the mood like a Double Down fried chicken candle
- Sheryl Sandberg on Dave Goldberg's death: "Things will never be the same"
- After the UK election, is David Cameron toast?
- Everything you need to know about Windows 10 and Tesla's Powerwall
- Apple to unveil redesigned Apple TV remote at WWDC, report says