Recent CommentsI trust the information on Wikipedia just as much ...The topic of copyright and remix are both very rel...I agree with my fellow classmates that remixing do...I agree with Kevin. I think there is a huge differ...I think if people stop worrying about the money an...Sorry for the late comment--I read your post last ...I don't think remixing stifles creativity at all. ...
Tagsactivism advertisement advertising art blog blogging commercial community crowdfunding culture Facebook fashion foursquare future groupon hacktivism hip-hop innovation inspiration Internet Journalism location-based application marketing merchant mobile application Music music blogs MySpace network security new business model new media news Online online coupons Online dating online journalism OpenIDEO privacy remix social social media social networking Twitter Viral YouTube
January 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Regulators Crack Down on Marketers of ‘Unlimited’ Data Plans
- Daily Report: IPhone Sales in China Bolster Apple Earnings
- What Happens if Apple Drops Google From Its Browser?
- Chinese Government Takes Aim at E-Commerce Giant Alibaba Over Fake Goods
- A Data-Science Lender Takes on Student Debt
- F.T.C. Says Internet-Connected Devices Pose Big Risks
- Lyft, Now in Talks for More Funding, Pushes Growth Strategy
- Meet the largest plus-size model to score a major contract
- Original series 'SnapperHero' featuring YouTube stars is heading to Snapchat
- Mobilizing tech for good: The 2015 Social Good Summit in New York
- Facebook and Sky News to host UK election Q&A, Cameron yet to RSVP
- Slack buys Screenhero to add screen sharing and voice chat features
- Who is the female bomber ISIS wants released from Jordan?
- New Hampshire town turns blizzard into a giant snowball fight