Recent CommentsI trust the information on Wikipedia just as much ...The topic of copyright and remix are both very rel...I agree with my fellow classmates that remixing do...I agree with Kevin. I think there is a huge differ...I think if people stop worrying about the money an...Sorry for the late comment--I read your post last ...I don't think remixing stifles creativity at all. ...
Tagsactivism advertisement advertising art blog blogging commercial community crowdfunding culture Facebook fashion foursquare future groupon hacktivism hip-hop innovation inspiration Internet Journalism location-based application marketing merchant mobile application Music music blogs MySpace network security new business model new media news Online online coupons Online dating online journalism OpenIDEO privacy remix social social media social networking Twitter Viral YouTube
September 2014 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Apple and Amazon Take Baby Steps Toward Digital Sharing
- Home Depot Says Data From 56 Million Cards Was Taken in Breach
- Net Neutrality Comments to F.C.C. Overwhelmingly One-Sided, Study Says
- Upgrading to iOS 8 on an Old Phone? Prepare for Trouble, but Do It Anyway
- Twilio to Send Multimedia to Phones
- News Corp. and Google in a War of Words
- Daily Report: Space Race Between Billionaires Heats Up as Bezos Venture Seeks Foothold
- When Football Isn't Worth It
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Live Updates: Scotland Decides Its Future
- Skeletons Uncovered of a Couple That Has Held Hands for 700 Years
- Justin Long: 'My Dog Looks Like Carey Mulligan'
- Gwen Stefani Grinds on Jimmy Fallon While Lip-Syncing 'Call Me Maybe'
- Blake Griffin Trades Slam Dunks for Slam Poetry