- Retweet and Follow | January 30, 2011
Recent CommentsI trust the information on Wikipedia just as much ...The topic of copyright and remix are both very rel...I agree with my fellow classmates that remixing do...I agree with Kevin. I think there is a huge differ...I think if people stop worrying about the money an...Sorry for the late comment--I read your post last ...I don't think remixing stifles creativity at all. ...
Tagsactivism advertisement advertising art blog blogging commercial community crowdfunding culture Facebook fashion foursquare future groupon hacktivism hip-hop innovation inspiration Internet Journalism location-based application marketing merchant mobile application Music music blogs MySpace network security new business model new media news Online online coupons Online dating online journalism OpenIDEO privacy remix social social media social networking Twitter Viral YouTube
May 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Behind the Downfall at BlackBerry
- Daily Report: Bringing Women Into Tech
- Members of Congress Ask for Review of Dropped Espionage Case
- Daily Report: Minecraft Reality Shows, on YouTube
- Survey Finds Americans Don’t Trust Government and Companies to Protect Privacy
- Daily Report: U.S. Accuses Six Chinese Citizens of Stealing Tech Data
- Daily Report: In Singapore, the Post Office Evolves for E-Commerce
- Details emerge about bizarre life of Sydney siege gunman
- Workers in Australia banned from wearing onesies and Ugg boots
- Tokyo shakes after 5.6 magnitude earthquake hits region
- Fan runs onto French Open court in search of ultimate Federer selfie
- The $16 million question: Did one man run off with his syndicate's Lotto jackpot?
- Netflix customers charged up to 8 times in billing error
- Cersei got what was coming to her on 'Game of Thrones'