Recent CommentsI trust the information on Wikipedia just as much ...The topic of copyright and remix are both very rel...I agree with my fellow classmates that remixing do...I agree with Kevin. I think there is a huge differ...I think if people stop worrying about the money an...Sorry for the late comment--I read your post last ...I don't think remixing stifles creativity at all. ...
Tagsactivism advertisement advertising art blog blogging commercial community crowdfunding culture Facebook fashion foursquare future groupon hacktivism hip-hop innovation inspiration Internet Journalism location-based application marketing merchant mobile application Music music blogs MySpace network security new business model new media news Online online coupons Online dating online journalism OpenIDEO privacy remix social social media social networking Twitter Viral YouTube
May 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Daily Report: Change of the Old Guard at Cisco
- AltSchool Raises $100 Million and Plans to Open More Schools
- Daily Report: Dave Goldberg Was Lifelong Women’s Advocate
- 40 Busy Years Later, Paul Allen, a Microsoft Founder, Considers His Creation
- The Rise of Emoji on Instagram Is Causing Language Repercussions
- Daily Report: Social Media Companies Take a Beating as Results Fall Short
- Apple, IBM and Japan Post See Profit in the Old-Age Market
- Google Doodle of Nellie Bly, an intrepid reporter, reminds us there are no limits
- Obama remembers Dave Goldberg as the 'definition of a real leader'
- If the 'Star Wars' trailer was remade with crappy clip art
- Hey, didn't we play this 'Destiny' Strike two weeks ago?
- Roman mosaics are almost unrecognizable after botched restoration work
- Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black recreated the 'More Than Words' video, shot for shot
- Amazon Prime members will get free streaming entertainment on Jetblue