Recent CommentsI trust the information on Wikipedia just as much ...The topic of copyright and remix are both very rel...I agree with my fellow classmates that remixing do...I agree with Kevin. I think there is a huge differ...I think if people stop worrying about the money an...Sorry for the late comment--I read your post last ...I don't think remixing stifles creativity at all. ...
Tagsactivism advertisement advertising art blog blogging commercial community crowdfunding culture Facebook fashion foursquare future groupon hacktivism hip-hop innovation inspiration Internet Journalism location-based application marketing merchant mobile application Music music blogs MySpace network security new business model new media news Online online coupons Online dating online journalism OpenIDEO privacy remix social social media social networking Twitter Viral YouTube
July 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- U.S. Women’s Soccer Win Draws Big Sales on Mobile Devices
- Daily Report: Downsides of the Silicon Valley Investing Frenzy
- Sheryl Sandberg Joins SurveyMonkey’s Board
- Google to Test Carpooling Service in Israel
- Daily Report: Getting to ‘Buy,’ With a Button on Mobile
- Unicorn: A Fitting Label for Its Time and Place
- Chiefs of T-Mobile and Sprint Spar on Twitter
- The Women's World Cup champions are getting the victory parade they deserve
- Starbucks releases BBQ brisket sandwich and Teavana iced mango tea
- Russell Wilson says God explained his Super Bowl-losing interception
- Is this the design for the first road-ready 3D-printed car?
- Basically just four minutes of Jim Carrey falling down repeatedly
- Hillary Clinton: A woman sharing the $10 bill is 'second class'
- Whoopi Goldberg defends Bill Cosby: 'He has not been proven a rapist'